Saturday, January 3, 2009

MOrning =)

good morning... ><... oppsss forgot to blog yesterday nite tim..ahaha.. oh well.. yesterday nothing special happen also lorhx.. whole day stay at home.. do nothing... guess what its my off day yesterday and my mum seriously dunno its my off day.. so she went out without me =(.. i was seriously bored .. oh welll.. went out around 7 in the evening.. went out to have dinner with one of my friend near his house.. the nasi lemak dere was awesome.. yummy ! its kinda delicious.. LOL... oh well.. after dinner we went to the cc for a couple of games of dota.. LOL.. then a few more friends come and meet us.. so we went for a drink at the mamak near by =).. we chit chat for a while there lo.. then fetch all of them back left me jon and gp outside cy's house.. cy and his stupid game need us to wait for him outside his house for about an hour.. at last he came out.. zz.. so we went back to cc lo.. was actually a tired day la.. only for the waitting part la.. went home around 3 am in the morning.. haha.. juz becuz we were playing dota in the cc.. planning to blog when i reach home wan.. but dun hv the chance .. when i see my bed the bed like calling me.. so i juz reached to the bed and slept... oh well.. did i left out anything?? i guess thats it larhx.. boreddddddddd....

snoopy

1 comment:

  1. Harlo u sad lil Boy. Ohmy. How could u let COMPUTER GAMES DOMINATE UR LIFE?? no way man.. !

    ReplyDelete